What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files placed on your device by the website you are visiting. The next time you visit that same website, cookies ensure that your device is recognised. By using cookies and comparable technologies such as pixel tags / markers and scripts (‘cookies’) this website can store information about visits and visitors. Some cookies on our website are placed by us, whilst other cookies are placed by third parties. Third party cookies can also collect data outside our website.
Cookies can be used to make the visit to a website more personal through for example:
- showing relevant navigation settings;
- remembering the visitor preferences;
- improving the overall user experience.
Koudijs.com uses three types of cookies
These cookies allow the user to view koudijs.com, use the functions on the website and gain access to secured parts of the sites. The information collected via these cookies is not used for marketing purposes. If the use of these cookies is not permitted, it will have the following consequences:
- The use of various parts of de-heus.nl will be impossible;
- Koudijs can offer users less support;
- Koudijs cannot remember your preferences for not using or showing a specific function.
These cookies help Koudijs improve its websites. The cookies collect information about the manner in which visitors use de-heus.nl, including information on the most frequently visited pages and the number of error messages shown. We do all this entirely anonymised and without a marketing purpose. WebAnalytics-cookies is an example of this type of cookie.
Marketing cookies - and other cookies
Marketing cookies on de-heus.nl are usually placed by advertisement networks. These networks are companies acting as intermediaries between Koudijs and advertisers. These cookies are used to:
- show relevant, personalised sector-relevant information instead of generic information via all types of media (including social media and banners), on the basis of your visit to and click behaviour on de-heus.nl;
- limit the number of times each advertisement is shown;
- measure the effectiveness of an advertisement campaign;
- make a link with social media so that you will be identified if you want to use social media via de-heus.nl.
Adjusting cookie settings and removing cookies
You can adjust your browser settings to remove our cookies or cookies placed by third parties. You can also adjust your browser settings to prevent websites placing cookies or third parties placing cookies.
If you do not wish Koudijs to place specific cookies, it may well be that some functions are not available or that particular parts of the website will not be loaded. Find out how you can adjust the settings of different browsers:
Please note: if you adjust the cookie settings for Koudijs, it may be possible that you will not be able to use some parts of koudijs.com correctly/fully.
Should you have questions about the placement of cookies, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.